- Incorporates two High Intensity LED Spotlights
- 10X brighter than standard LEDs
- Cordless/ wireless/ battery operated. Uses 3 AA batteries per spotlight (6 total)
- No Cords! No Outlets needed!
- Contemporary aluminum and steel construction
- Illuminates steel or soft tip dartboards
- Versatile: wall or ceiling mounting
- Two light sources minimize shadows
- Fully Adjustable:
- Vinyl coated steel flexible shaft-- bend it where you want it
- Spotlights rotate and pivot-- aim the bright light right where you want it
- Includes mounting hardware (screws, EZ-ancors, etc. . .)
- Quick and easy to install
- Standard drywall installation requires only a philips screwdriver
- Easy mounting instructions included
- Proudly Crafted in the USA, except spotlight
Suggested minimum wall heights for this light
Do you have molding at the top of your wall? If you do, the bottom of the molding is the effective top of wall height.
- The minimum suggested wall height for this light is 7'-8"; the bottom of the light
heads would be about 6'-6" above the floor; the gap between the top of
the canopy (round aluminum piece against the wall) and the top of the wall would be about 1".
- The absolute minimum suggested ceiling height for this light is 7'-3 1/2"; the bottom of the light heads would be about 6'-2" above the floor; the gap between the top of the canopy and the top of the wall would be about 1/2".
** Pete from Buckingshamshire, UK
The wireless light is great, easy to install and operate. And dart-stop customer services are second to none.
** Mark from Monument, Colorado, USA
Just wanted to let you know that we received the dart board light,
installed it without any problems, and really like the illumination that it
projects onto the board !!. . .
. . .In our case, as with a lot of others I assume, was that for us to run a new
electrical outlet for a light would have cost several hundred dollars. Sure, we
have the cost of batteries, but with the amount of time we actually play, it
would take "many years" of battery purchases to equal what the electrical would
have run up front. So far, I've also noticed that we're able to use the dimmer
switches to keep the light beam much lower than full brightness, so that should
help with the longevity of the batteries. . .
. . . My wife and I feel that the lights on our board appear to work more
effectively when they are dimmed down a little bit, and provide a smoother
balance of coverage across the board. It seems that on full power, the board is
almost too bright. I think that the mounting height of the light above the
board can definitely affect the lights performance, and naturally, that could
change from board to board depending on how it's installed. But even if the
lights are positioned just right on the board, and no matter what the power
setting of the lights, you still get a hint of some shadowing. I think that's
just the way it is with most lighting systems on something like this, and you
learn to live with it. It is so minor, and the improvement over having no
lights at all is so much better, along with not having to run any electrical, I
wouldn't hesitate to install this system or something similar again. . .
** Jim from Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The Cordless LED Dartboard Light works excellent. Definitely need to make sure that you mount it high enough above the board that stray darts thrown by young players don't hit it. I probably could have mounted the lights directly on the ceiling because they are more than bright enough. The illumination on the board is excellent. Putting everything together was a snap. The instructions are simple and effective. My son and I play darts daily now that we have the right lighting. The batteries should last a long time (no sign of them wearing out yet ). [We are not dimming the lights at all and we're
using the board 3-4 times per week for about 20 - 30 minutes at a
time.] Really like how simple and effective the design is.
Thank you again for a great product.
** Rick from Goffstown, New Hampshire, USA
I received my light last week and I love it! The light is excellent!!!